Under 6 and Over 70 Ski FREE!
You heard right! If you are under 6 or over 70 before January 13th 2021, you are eligible to Ski/Ride for FREE at Blue Mountain Resort!
How To Get Your FREE Pass
If you had a Senior Pass in the past at Blue Mountain Resort, please use the chat feature of our website in the lower right hand corner to request a Senior Pass for the 2020/2021 Winter Season.
If you have NOT had a Senior Pass in the past at Blue Mountain Resort, you will need to provide proof of age and a clear portrait style photo of yourself for your pass. Please email this to [email protected]
After confirming your pass, you can use our pick up boxes located outside the Summit and Valley lodges to print your Season Pass.
For a child pass, please use the chat box located in the bottom right corner of our website to send proof of age and a clear photo for your child's free pass. The child will need to be added to your e-store account as an associate.
After business hours? Having issues? Please email [email protected]
SENIOR & CHILD PASS HOLDER PERKS
- Reservation free skiing/riding
- Direct-to-Slope access
- Access the VIP Line at High-Speed Chair Lifts
- 10% Discount on food including Slopeside Pub & Grill
- 10% Discount at True Blue Sports Stores: Hard & Soft Goods and Equipment
- 10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals (Window Pricing)
- 10% Discount on Summer Activities
- Access to Season Pass holder summer party