2022/2023 Off Peak Season Pass
NEW for 2022/2023, ski or snowboard PA's best terrain off peak! Off Peak Season Passes include open to close slopes access Monday through Friday, and after 4pm slopes access on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Enjoy Season Passholder perks discounts on food and retail and more!
Ski & Ride The Remainder of This Season and All of Next!
Conquer the mountain off peak! 2022/2023 Off Peak Season Passes are valid the remainder of this season and all of next season.
|PASS TYPE||AGES||VALID TIMES||PRICE|
|Off Peak Season Pass||
6 to 69
|Valid anytime Monday through Friday and after 4pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays||
*Holidays include: December 26th, 2022 through January 1st, 2023; January 13th through January 16th,2023; February 17th through February 20th,2023
Off Peak Season Pass Perks
- Reservation-free skiing and snowboarding- Show up anytime your pass permits and hit the slopes!
- Direct to slope access- print your pass once and you're good to go the rest of the season!
- 10% Discount on food*- take 10% off food at all on-mountain eateries, including Slopeside Pub & Grill!
- 10% Discount at True Blue Mountain Sports Shops*- take 10% off hard goods, soft goods, and tuning services at our pro shop!
- 25% Discount on Day of Lift Tickets at Camelback Resort- Lift Tickets must be purchased at Camelback Resort's Guest Services Counter by showing your Blue Mountain Resort Season Pass.
- Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!
*Retail and Food & Beverage discounts cannot be combined with any other offers
Picking Up Your Season Pass
If you are a current season passholder, sign your 2022/2023 waiver and your current pass is good to go! If you are a new season passholder, please stop by either the Summit or Valley Guest Services counter to get your photo taken before using your pass.