2021-2022 All Access Season Pass
Ski or snowboard anytime, reservation free! The all access season pass to Blue Mountain Resort comes with NO blackout dates and NO restrictions, just more time in the great outdoors! Season Pass holders enjoy special perks all year long like food & drink discounts, retail discounts, and MORE! With 40 trails, 5 terrain parks, up to 34 tubing lanes and plenty of après ski fun- Blue Mountain Resort is the premiere winter fun destination!
2021/22 All Access Season Pass
We are SOLD OUT of All Access Season Passes for the 2021/2022 season.
All Access Season Pass (Valid anytime, no blackout dates or restriction)
2021/2022 All-Access Passholder Perks
- Reservation-free skiing and snowboarding- with NO blackout dates and NO restrictions!
- Direct to slope access- print your pass once and you're good to go the rest of the season!
- 1 FREE Buddy Day Pass- one free lift ticket to bring a friend!
- Access to the VIP Line at High-Speed Chairlifts- get the quickest access to Comet and Challenge Chairlifts.
- FREE Snow tubing- Season Passholders can snow tube for free anytime by showing their season pass at the gate!
- 10% Discount on food*- take 10% off food at all on-mountain eateries, including Slopeside Pub & Grill!
- 10% Discount at True Blue Mountain Sports Shops*- take 10% off hard goods, soft goods, and tuning services at our pro shop!
- Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!
*Discounts can not be combined with any other offer and can not be applied to alcohol. Free snow tubing is only valid for the pass holder themselves.
2021/22 Student Season Pass
Student season passes go on sale Monday, November 1st for ages 6 to 21. Student season passes are valid anytime Monday through Friday, and after 4pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays*. Visit the Valley True Blue Mountain Sports Shop with proof of age to receive a voucher to complete your purchase on shopskibluemt.com.
Student Season Pass (Valid anytime Monday through Friday and after 4pm on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays*)
On sale in True Blue Mountain Sports Shop starting November 1st.
- December 17th through December 31st, 2021
- January 17th, 2022
- February 21st, 2022
Seasonal Take-Home Ski or Snowboard Rentals
Grab your gear for the season! Seasonal ski or snowboard rentals are picked up once and are yours to keep for the entire 2021/2022 season. Our seasonal packages offer new or lightly used Salomon skis and Burton snowboards.
Skip the hassle of lugging your gear to and from the mountain! Seasonal lockers are the convenient and secure way to store your belongings on the mountain. Choose between a Summit or Valley locker location!
While we have remained open successfully keeping guests safe and distanced in the great outdoors throughout the 2020/2021 season, we acknowledge that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in 2021/2022. We will continue to honor the following refund policy should the government decide to delay or interrupt the 2021/2022 Winter season.
On average, we are open for 100 days of skiing and boarding each season. In the event of a government mandate to close our doors during the 2021-2022 Season, we will prorate a refund of your season pass based on a 100 day scale. All prorated refunds will be evaluated based on the total number of days open at the end of March 2022. The prorated refund only applies to delays, interruptions or closures due to Covid-19.
If our season is canceled in its entirety - your 2021/2022 Season Pass will be valid for the 2022/2023 Winter season.
What the 2021/2022 Season Will Look Like
Blue Mountain Resort has been successful in keeping our guests and employees safe throughout the 2020/2021 Winter season. We acknowledge that it is highly likely that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in the 2021/2022 Winter season.
- We will continue to limit the number of lift tickets and season passes sold in the 2021/2022 season. Season passes are on sale until March 31st, or until remaining quantities are sold out. As a current season passholder, your pass will be reserved to renew until March 31st.
- As the uncertainty of COVID still remains prevalent, we will be extending our current refund policy into the next season.
- We will continue to increase cleaning and sanitation efforts across the resort.
- Our experience will continue to be as "touchless" as possible including online only sales, the use of pick-up boxes for pass printing, RFID technology, online food ordering and more.
- Blue Mountain Resort will continue to adhere to all CDC and Local Government mandates and regulations.
Please check our website frequently for any updates.