New Season, New Trail, More Fun!
Blue has BIG news! Our newest trail 'Coming Soon' will be open this season with fully automated snowmaking capabilities and night skiing. Enjoy 7 acres of additional black diamond skiing or snowboarding this Winter.
Help Us Name The 40th Trail
Help us give 'Coming Soon' the proper name it deserves! This trail is 7 acres of Black Diamond skiing and snowboarding. The trail is equipped with fully automated snowmaking including 33 TechnoAlpin V3's high energy efficient pole guns, and 2 TechnoAlpin TT10 tower fan guns. LED lighting line the 2,500 feet of trail so the fun continues open to close!
Cast Your Vote and Win!
Voting has closed! Thank you for participating, winners have been contacted by email. The winning trail name will be announced upon opening.
- 1st winner will receive an All-Access Season Pass valid for the 2021/22 Winter season
- 2nd winner will receive 2 8-hour lift tickets valid for the date of their choice
- 3rd winner will receive a $100 gift card valid for anywhere on the mountain
See 'Coming Soon' in Action!
What else is new at Blue?
How do we keep Blue Mountain the best in skiing, riding, and snow tubing in the area? By investing in upgrades each season! Here's what's new in 2021/22:
- "Coming Soon" is now fully equipped with snowmaking and night skiing.
- We've made mountain-wide snowmaking capacity upgrades including:
- Adding 3 new 350hp, 1,000 gallon per minute pumps to our already impressive system
- Greatly increasing our snowmaking water pumping capacity
- Increasing our mountain-top water pressure to utilize the latest in low energy, high capacity, snowmaking technology
- Installing 2 additional new cooling towers to maximize our snowmaking opportunity window
- Our Snow Tubing Park has expanded from 32 to 46 lanes making us the largest Snow Tubing Park in the Country.