Trail Running Camp
Join us at Blue Mountain Resort for our first annual Trail Running Camp to kick off the season! This three day event will have limited space for runners of all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner looking to learn all about trail running, or a seasoned pro competing at a higher level, this camp is for you! Blue Mountain Resort will be providing a coaching team for this camp with a plethora of knowledge to help you analyze your running form, learn about nutrition and proper fueling, understanding sustainable training fit for your lifestyle, and much more.
Trail Running Camp Event
Get ready for trail running season with Blue Mountain Resort's Trail Running Camp! In effort to provide a personalized learning experience, camp capacity is extremely limited. We recommend registering early to ensure your spot!
DATE: Friday, April 29th through Sunday, May 1st
TIME: Check-in begins at 2pm on Friday. Camp will conclude at 4pm on Sunday.
WHERE: Blue Mountain Resort, 1660 Blue Mountain Drive Palmerton, PA 18071. Please arrive at the Valley Lodge, located at the bottom of the mountain, for check-in.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 3 days of running, training, and education. A basic campsite is included in registration, please bring your own tent. Showers and restrooms are available. Lunch is provided Saturday and Sunday, Dinner is provided Friday and Saturday. Each participant will receive a sustainable sponsor pack!
All participants must be registered by 4/14/21.
Your Weekend at Camp
Tentative Camp Schedule
Friday, April 29th
- 2PM Check-in & Tent Set Up
- 4PM Opening Group Run
- 5:30PM Shower/Break
- 6PM Group Dinner at Pavilion
- 7PM Interactive Education Session
- 8PM Get to Know Camp Crew Campfire
Saturday, April 30th
- 8AM Breakfast/Coffee at pavilion (coffee provided, breakfast supply on own)
- 9AM Running Form Analysis
- 10:30AM Group Run
- 12PM Shower/Break
- 12:30PM Lunch
- 1:30PM Interactive Education Session - Nutrition
- 2:30PM Shower/Break
- 3PM Yoga Session
- 4PM Interactive Education Session
- 5PM Sunset Appalachian Trail Hike
- 6:30PM Shower/Break
- 7:30PM Dinner and Slopeside Pub & Grill Social
Sunday, May 1st
- 8AM Breakfast/Coffee at Pavilion (coffee provided, breakfast supply on own)
- 9AM Group Run
- 11AM Shower/Break
- 11:30AM Interactive Education Session
- 12:30PM Lunch
- 1:30PM Strength Training Session
- 3PM Closing Remarks/Camp Awards
- 4PM Camp Tear Down/Check-out